About Me

My photo
Marysville , Michigan, United States
My name is Morgan and I'm 19 years old and go to Michigan State. I am looking forward to what God has in store for my life, but I don't know exactly what those plans are yet, but I can't wait to find out. This blog is where I will be real about how God is working and moving in my life. I don't have everything together and I don't have things all figured out, but I do know that God will use my brokeness and turn it into something completley beautiful. I pray that I will continually be immeresed in God's word, falling more and more in love with Him each day, glorifying Him in all that I do. If anyone reads this, I hope it can help encourage you in your walk with Christ as well. :)

Friday, January 27, 2012

How He Loves

http://youtu.be/IO-Cp2kcFjc

No comments:

Post a Comment